Please have competition license applications submitted to the RHAA Office for processing at least 2 weeks prior to entry at any show. All qualifiers must attend two shows to be eligible to compete at the Finals.
RHAA COMPETITION | THROCKMORTON, TX
R.A. BROWN RANCH – 125TH ANNIVERSARY
RANCH HORSE COMPETITION
OCTOBER 13, 2020
START TIME 8:00 A.M. | CHAMPION RUN-OFF 3:00 P.M.
R.A. BROWN RANCH ARENA | 204 BROWN RANCH ROAD
- BDBD | $125
- WRANGLER | $150
- COWBOY | $150
- RANCH HAND | $150
- JUNIOR | $150
- SENIOR | $150
BOOKS OPEN SEPTEMBER 1ST & CLOSE OCTOBER 6TH.
LIMITED TO THE FIRST 50 ENTRIES.
**$25/night stalls available. Call Connie Ray at 940-256-1824**
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO ENTER!
- Preston Williams’ buckles will be presented to each class champion!
- The class champions of the Sr, Jr, Ranch Hand, Cowboy & Wrangler will have the opportunity to compete in the Run-Off to determine the overall champion.
- A Jeff Smith ranch cutter saddle will be awarded to the overall champion!
- LOTTIE COGDELL
- PHONE | 806-406-9283
- TEXT | 806-422-0729
- EMAIL | email@example.com
- ADDRESS | PO BOX 285 SILVERTON, TX 79257