- This event has passed.
CLARENDON COLLEGE – RANCH HORSE COMPETITION | CLARENDON, TX
November 7, 2020
RANCH HORSE COMPETITION
NOVEMBER 7, 2020 | 9:00 A.M.
LIVESTOCK & EQUINE CENTER – CLARENDON, TX
- JR YOUTH – $75
- SR YOUTH – $125
- BDBD – $100
- WRANGLER – $150
- COWBOY – $150
- RANCH HAND – $150
- JUNIOR – $150
- SENIOR – $150
SHOW DAY NOTES
- The day will begin with the High School Cowhorse at 8:00 A.M. The RHAA competition will follow.
- RHAA competition will start no sooner than 9:00 A.M.
- Please make note of the RHAA class order: Senior, Junior, Ranch Hand, Cowboy, Wrangler, BDBD, Senior Youth & Junior Youth.
Entry Deadline – November 1st!
3 Year Old Ranch Horse Futurity & Ranch Cutting
November 6, 2020
Clarendon College will also be putting on a 3 Year Old Ranch Horse Futurity & Ranch Cutting on Friday, November 6th. Please pre-enter by November 1st. See below for entry forms, flyer & schedule!
- GATLIN DUNCAN
- PHONE | 806-278-0087
- EMAIL | email@example.com
- ADDRESS | PO BOX 1026 CLARENDON, TX 79226
ALL ENTRIES TO BE MAILED OR EMAILED BY NOVEMBER 1ST.