Please have competition license applications submitted to the RHAA Office for processing at least 2 weeks prior to entry at any show. All qualifiers must attend two shows to be eligible to compete at the Finals.
RHAA YOUTH COMPETITION – ABILENE, TX
RANCH HORSE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA
FRIDAY | MAY 8, 2020
COVERED OUTDOOR ARENA | TAYLOR CO. EXPO
THE RANCH HORSE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA IS PROUD TO SHARE THAT WE WILL BE OFFERING OUR FIRST EVER SANCTIONED RHAA YOUTH COMPETITION AT THE 2020 NATIONAL FINALS!
- Youth memberships will be required – $35
- Membership will be good for 1 year & will be valid to participate in upcoming Youth RHAA classes.
- * See info below for more information*
- RHAA provided score cards with circling OR roping scoring segments.
- No qualification necessary.
- Junior Class (12 & under) | Senior Class (13 – 18)
- Champion & Reserve Champion from each class will have the opportunity to exhibit in the National Finals – Finalists Performance on Saturday, May 9th.
ENTRY FORMS COMING SOON!
WHAT’S UPCOMING FOR OUR YOUTH?
- SANCTIONED YOUTH SHOWS
- Beginning the new 2020-2021 show season off right, the RHAA will be offering youth classes.
- Please make note:
- Since our youth class will be optional for our participating shows to offer, not all shows will provide this class.
- YOUTH MEMBERSHIPS
- $35 Youth Membership will be required of participants.
- Memberships valid for 1 year.